Hi All,
        In flink document, it says
        DELETE_ON_CANCELLATION: “Delete the checkpoint when the job is
cancelled. The checkpoint state will only be available if the job fails.”
        What is the definition and difference between job cancel and job fails?
If I run the program on yarn, and after a few days, the yarn application get
failed for some reason.
        If I use DELETE_ON_CANCELLATION option, in this case, does I have the
checkpoint to resume the program?

        If the checkpoint are only deleted when I cancel the program, I can
always make the savepoint before cancelation. Then it seems that I can only set
DELETE_ON_CANCELLATION then.
        I can not find a case that RETAIN_ON_CANCELLATION should be used.

Best
Henry