Hi Hequn,

The specific content of the book does not give a right or wrong conclusion,
but it illustrates this phenomenon: two streams of the same input, playing
and joining at the same time, due to the order of events, the connection
results are uncertain. This is because the two streams are intertwined in
different forms. This has nothing to do with orderby, just that it exists
in the stream stream join. Of course, this phenomenon is only a comparison
statement with a non-stream join.

In addition, I recommend this book, which is very famous on Twitter and
Amazon. Because you are also Chinese, there is a good translation here. If
I guess it is correct, the main translator is also from your company. This
part of what I mentioned is here.[1]

[1]:
https://github.com/Vonng/ddia/blob/master/ch11.md#%E8%BF%9E%E6%8E%A5%E7%9A%84%E6%97%B6%E9%97%B4%E4%BE%9D%E8%B5%96%E6%80%A7

Thanks, vino.