Hi Dawid,

Yes, it is version 1.4.2. We are running vanilla flink, but have added a
couple of changes in the CEP operator specifically (top 3 commits here:
https://github.com/jainshailesh/flink/commits/poc_on_1.4.2). Changes I've
made to CEP operators do not touch the checkpointing path, just overloading
the operator for a specific way of handling event time.

We are hitting this in production, so I'm not sure it'll be feasible to
move to 1.6.0 immediately, but eventually yes.

Thanks,
Shailesh