What do you think about reverting this change (FLINK-8696), because it is
really hard to debug for users? A problem would be if people now rely on
the second argument being the hostname.

An alternative could be to filter out `cluster` and `local` if they should
appear as second argument. This could however lead to problems if a user
wants to set the hostname to either `local` or `cluster` via jobmanager.sh.

Cheers,
Till