Hi everyone,

I have a job with event stream and control stream delivering rules for
event transformation. Rules are broadcasted and used in flatMat-like
coProcessFunction. Rules are defined in custom JSON format. Amount of rules
and complexity rises significantly with every new feature.

What I would like is to ship compiled (serialized ?) code instead of JSON
rules to control stream and use this compiled classes directly without
additional transformation. This will allow to get more robust testing and
will allow to implement much more complex rules. But I'm struggling to
understand how to achieve this.

Did someone implement system like this ? Is this possible at all ?

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Maxim.