De: "Piotr Nowojski" <pi...@data-artisans.com>
À: jpreis...@free.fr
Cc: user@flink.apache.org
Envoyé: Mardi 9 Octobre 2018 10:37:58
Objet: Re: JobManager did not respond within 60000 ms

Hi,

You have quite complicated job graph and very low memory settings for the job
manager and task manager. It might be that long GC pauses are causing this
problem.

Secondly, there are quite some results in google search of this error that
points toward high-availability issues. Have you read those previously reported
problems?

Thanks, Piotrek