Zhijiang
发件人:徐涛 <happydexu...@gmail.com>
发送时间:2018年10月10日(星期三) 13:13
收件人:user <user@flink.apache.org>
主 题:Small checkpoint data takes too much time

Hi
 I recently encounter a problem in production. I found checkpoint takes too
much time, although it doesn`t affect the job execution.
 I am using FsStateBackend, writing the data to a HDFS checkpointDataUri, and
asynchronousSnapshots, I print the metric data “lastCheckpointDuration” and
“lastCheckpointSize”. It shows the “lastCheckpointSize” is about 80KB, but the
“lastCheckpointDuration” is about 160s! Because checkpoint data is small , I
think it should not take that long time. I do not know why and which condition
may influent the checkpoint time. Does anyone has encounter such problem?
 Thanks a lot.

Best
Henry