Hi Flavio,

yes you are right, I don't see a reason why we should not support such table names. Feel free to open an issue for it.

Regards,
Timo

Am 16.10.18 um 10:56 schrieb miki haiat:
Im not sure if it will solve this issue but can you try to register the your catalog [1]

1.https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/table/common.html#register-an-external-catalog