Sender:Tzu-Li (Gordon) taitzuli...@apache.org
Recipient:Jayant ametawittyam...@gmail.com; bupt_ljybupt_...@163.com
Cc:useru...@flink.apache.org
Date:Thursday, Oct 25, 2018 17:18
Subject:Re: Queryable state when key is UUID - getting Kyro Exception

Hi Jayant,

What is the Kryo exception message that you are getting?

Cheers,
Gordon

On 25 October 2018 at 5:17:13 PM, Jayant Ameta (wittyam...@gmail.com) wrote:
Hi,
I've not configured any serializer in the descriptor. (Neither in flink job,
nor in state query client).
Which serializer should I use?

Jayant Ameta

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 2:13 PM bupt_ljy bupt_...@163.com wrote:

Hi,
 It seems that your codes are right. Are you sure that you’re using the same
Serializer as the Flink program do? Could you show the serializer in descriptor?

Jiayi Liao, Best