I already answered his question but forgot to CC the mailing list:

Hi Jocean,

a standard compliant CSV format for a Kafka table source is in the making right now. There is a PR that implements it [1] but it needs another review pass. It is high on my priority list and I hope we can finalize it after the 1.7 release is out. Feel free to help here by reviewing and trying it out.

Regards,
Timo

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/6541