Hi Shahar,

That's not possible at the moment. The SQL API does not provide any knobs
to control state size besides the idle state retention.
The reason is that it aims to be as accurate as possible.

In the future it might be possible to provide more information to the
system (like constraints in relational DBMS) that can help to reduce the
memory footprint.

Best, Fabian

Am Fr., 9. Nov. 2018 um 02:06 Uhr schrieb shkob1 <shahar.kobrin...@gmail.com