Hi everybody,

We are planning to use flink for our kafka to hdfs ingestion. We are
consuming avro messages encoded as json and then writing them to hdfs as
parquet.  But our avro schema is changing time to time in a backward
compatible way. And because of deployments you can see messages like

v1 v1 v1 v1 v2 v2 v1 v2 v1 ..... v2 v2 v2

i mean in the course of deployment there is a small time window in which
messages can with mixed versions.  I just want to ask whether
flink/avro/parquet can handle this scenario or is there something we need
to do as well. Thanks in advance.