Hi

It can be just some dependency problem if this library, where the lambda is
defined, is not on the class path of the job.

On the other hand, we might want to investigate it because Flink uses some
older version 2.24.0 of kryo.
According to this issue [1], lambda support was added to Kryo later,
but there is ‘com.twitter.chill.java.ClosureSerializer’ on Flink class path
which could do it.

I think you could at least work around this by using a custom TypeSerializer
for your state which simply uses native java serialisation.

How do you define and use state?
Can you post a minimal job example where it fails with this exception?
There is no much Flink code at the truncated stack trace you provided.

Best,
Andrey

[1] https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/kryo/issues/215