Hi,
Using FlinkKinesisConsumer in a long running Flink Streaming app consuming
from a Kinesis Stream.
Encountered the following Expired Iterator exception in getRecords():
 org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kinesis.internals.ShardConsumer [] -
Encountered an unexpected expired iterator

The error on the console ends up being a misleading one: "Caused by:
org.apache.flink.kinesis.shaded.com.amazonaws.services.kinesis.model.AmazonKinesisException:
1 validation error detected: Value 'EARLIEST_SEQUENCE_NUM' at
'startingSequenceNumber' failed to satisfy constraint: Member must satisfy
regular expression pattern: 0|([1-9]\d{0,128}) (Service: AmazonKinesis;
Status Code: 400; Error Code: ValidationException; Request ID: ..)
"

How do I increase the *ClientConfiguration.clientExecutiontimeout* to avoid
this issue or is this the right way to handle this issue ? I don't want the
FlinkKinesisConsumer streaming app to fail just because there might be no
records in the Kinesis Stream. I am using TRIM_HORIZON to read from the
start of the Kinesis Stream.

 TIA,