Since you define a 15 second window you have to ensure that your source generates at least 15 seconds worth of data; otherwise the window will never fire. Since you do not use event-time your source has to actually run for at least 15 seconds; for this case collection sources will simply not work. You need a custom SourceFunction that emits your data over a 15 + x seconds period.