Hi Andrey. Thanks for the reply. Apologies about the late follow up, I was
out of office.
Suppose I have 3 TM and each has 3 task slot and each kafka stream has 9
partitions each. Each thread will consumer from  stream 1 (a1) and stream 2
(a2). Considering the query, data will need to be buffered for stream a2.
How will this data be stored internally and shared among thread on on task
slots of the same TM and with different TM.
What's the advantage of having multiple task slot in a task manager if I'm
using Yarn Deployment mode, where the entire pipeline is deployed in a
single slot.