Hi Puneet,

Can you explain it in more detail? Do you mean the job is finished before
you call ctx.timeservice()?
Maybe you have to let your source running for a longer time.

It's better to show us the whole pipeline of your job. For example, write
a sample code(or provide a git link) that can reproduce your problem easily.

Best, Hequn