Hi Till,

We are not providing `fs.s3a.access.key: access_key`, `fs.s3a.secret.key:
secret_key` in flink-conf.yaml as we are using Profile based credentials
provider. The older BucketingSink code is able to get the credentials and
write to S3. We are facing this issue only with StreamingFileSink. We tried
adding fs.s3a.impl to core-site.xml when the default configurations were
not working.

Regards,
Vinay Patil