Hi Henry,

Can you share your pom.xml and the full stacktrace with us? It is expected
behavior that org.elasticsearch.client.RestClientBuilder is not shaded. That
class comes from the elasticsearch Java client, and we only shade its
transitive dependencies. Could it be that you have a dependency in your
job's pom.xml to a different version of the elasticsearch client?

Best,
Gary