Hi Soheil,

There is no print() or show() method in Table. As a workaround, you can
convert[1] the Table into a DataSet and perform print() or collect() on the
DataSet.
You have to pay attention to the differences between DataSet.print() and
DataSet.collect().
For DataSet.print(), prints the elements in a DataSet to the standard
output stream {@link System#out} of the JVM that calls the print() method.
For programs that are executed in a cluster, this method needs to gather
the contents of the DataSet back to the client, to print it there.
For DataSet.collect(), get the elements of a DataSet as a List. As DataSet
can contain a lot of data, this method should be used with caution.

Best,
Hequn

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/dev/table/common.html#convert-a-table-into-a-dataset