/ Each job has 3 asynch operators
with Executors with thread counts of 20,20,100/

Flink handles parallelisms for you. If you want a higher parallelism of a
operator, you can call setParallelism()
for example,

flatMap(new Mapper1()).setParallelism(20)
flatMap(new Mapper2()).setParallelism(20)
flatMap(new Mapper3()).setParallelism(100)

You can check the official document here
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.7/dev/parallel.html#setting-the-parallelism

/Currently we are using parallelism = 1/
I guess you set the job level parallelism

I would suggest you replace Executors with the use of Flink parallelisms. It
would be more efficient so
you don't create the other thread pool although you already have one that
flink provides you(I maybe not right describing this concept)

Cheers,

Sendoh