From: Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 4:12 PM
To: Harshith Kumar Bolar <hk...@arity.com>
Cc: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: [External] Re: What are blobstore files and why do they keep filling
up /tmp directory?

Hi Harshith,

the blob store files are necessary to distribute the Flink job in your cluster.
After the job has been completed, they should be cleaned up. Only in the case
of cluster crashes the clean up should not happen. Since Flink 1.4.2 is no
longer actively supported, I would suggest to upgrade to the latest Flink
version and to check whether the problem still occurs.

Cheers,
Till

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 2:48 AM Kumar Bolar, Harshith