Hi Vishal

Save point with cancellation internally use  /cancel  REST API. Which is
not stable API.  It always exits with 404. Best  way to issue is:

a) First issue save point REST API
b) Then issue  /yarn-cancel  rest API( As described in
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-user/201804.mbox/%3c0ffa63f4-e6ed-42d8-1928-37a7adaaa...@apache.org%3E
)
c) Then After resuming your job, provide save point Path as argument for
the run jar REST API, which is returned by the (a)
Above is the smoother way

Regards
Bhaskar