Hi Ken,

That looks awesome! I’ve implemented something similar to your bucketing sink,
but using multiple internal writers rather than multiple internal output.

Besides this, I’m also curious whether Flink can achieve this like Spark: allow
user to specify partition number in partitionBy() method (so no multiple output
formats are needed). But this seems to need non-trivial changes in Flink core.

Thanks,
Qi