It is likely that the documentation is outdated. Could open a JIRA for updating the documentation?

On 22/03/2019 10:12, Wouter Zorgdrager wrote:
Hey all,

Since Scala 2.11 the amount of fields in a case class isn't restricted to 22 anymore [1]. I was wondering if Flink still uses this limit internally, if I check the documentation [2] I also see a max of 22 fields. However, I just ran a simple test setup with a case class > 22 fields and this worked fine. Is the documentation outdated or am I missing something?

Hope someone can clarify!

Cheers,
Wouter

[1] - https://github.com/scala/bug/issues/7296