Sorry to flood this thread, but keeping my experiments:

so far i've been using retract to a Row and then mapping to a dynamic pojo
that is created (using ByteBuddy) according to the select fields in the SQL.
Considering the error I'm trying now to remove thr usage in Row and use the
dynamic type directly when converting query result table to a retracted
stream.

However, since i dont have the compile time knowledge of the select field
types (the created pojo has them as "Object") i don't think i can create a
Kryo serializer for them (i guess by using Row i deferred my problem from
compile time to schema evolution time by using row -> dynamic object
conversion).

So i guess i need to find a solution in a way that i can either:
- figure out how to infer the type of a SQL select field based on the source
table somehow
- OR figure out how to create a (Kryo?) serializer that can convert to the
dynamic object in a similar way to the RowSerializer (supporting Object
fields).

Would love to hear more thoughts