Hi Qi,

I checked the JVM heap of the sink TM is low.

I tried to read flink source code to identify where is exact the error
happen.
I think the exception happened inside DataSinkTask.invoke()

                                // work!
                                while (!this.taskCanceled && ((record =
input.next()) != null)) {
                                        numRecordsIn.inc();
                                        format.writeRecord(record);
                                }

RemoteTransportException should be thrown from "input.next()" when InputGate
tried to read data from the upstream.
Is this really a problem for this sink TM?
I'm a little bit confused.