Hi Marke,

Ken is right. We can use split and select to achieve what you want.

Besides, I am thinking if there is a lot of ingesting signals with unique
Id's, why not use one function and process different logic in the function.
For example, we can call different methods in the function according to the
value of the input "id field".  This can make the code more simple and
generic, IMO.
Is it because the return types of these functions are different?

Best, Hequn