Hi Adrienne,

you can only use DataStream#reinterpretAsKeyedStream on a stream, which has
previously been keyed/partitioned by Flink with exactly the same
KeySelector as given to reinterpretAsKeyedStream. It does not work with a
key-partitioned stream, which has been partitioned by any other process.

Best,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf | Solutions Architect

+49 160 91394525

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Data Artisans GmbH | Invalidenstrasse 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany

--
Data Artisans GmbH
Managing Directors: Dr. Kostas Tzoumas, Dr. Stephan Ewen