The Docker images for 1.8.0 are now available.

Note that like Flink itself, starting with Flink 1.8 we are no longer
providing images with bundled Hadoop. Users who need an image with bundled
Hadoop should create their own, starting from the images published on
Docker Hub and fetching the appropriate shaded Hadoop jar as listed on the
Flink website's download page.

If there is demand, we can also look into creating a series of "downstream"
images that include Hadoop.

--
Patrick