Hi Henry,
I have just checked the back pressure relevant codes. It is indeed not
included in metric system.
As a workaround way, you can manually trigger the back pressure tracking
through RESTful API (see details in [1]) periodically. And plot with the
data returned.

BTW I think it's a reasonable requirement. Maybe you could start a
discussion in dev mailing list.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/monitoring/rest_api.html#jobs-jobid-vertices-vertexid-backpressure

zhijiang <wangzhijiang...@aliyun.com> 于2019年4月15日周一 上午10:34写道: