Hi.

I have a simple tumble window working on eventtime like this.

Table res30MinWindows = machineInsights
        .window(Tumble.over("30.minutes").on("UserActionTime").as("w"))
// define window
        .groupBy("machineId, machineInsightId, w") // group by key and window
        .select("machineId, machineInsightId, w.start, w.end,
w.rowtime, value.max as max"); // access window properties and
aggregate

As we work with Iot units we don't have 100% control over the
eventtime reported and therefore need to handle late data to ensure
that we don't do our calculation wrong.

I would like to know if there is any option in the Table API to get
access to late data, or my only option is to use Streaming API?

Thanks in advance

Lasse Nedergaard