Thanks for sharing this resource with the community Oytun. It looks really
helpful.

I'm pulling in David and Fabian who work a lot on documentation. Maybe it's
interesting for them to take a look at. The community had once the idea to
set up a cook book with common Flink recipes but we never managed to get it
properly started.

Cheers,
Till