Hi.

We work with IoT data and we have cases where the IoT-device delay data
transfer if it can't get network access. We would like to use table windows
aggregate function over each device to calculate some statistics, but for
windows aggregate functions to work we need to assign a watermark. This
watermark is general for all devices. We can set allow latency, but we
can't set it to months.
So what we need is to have a watermark for each device (key by) so the
window aggregate work on the timestamp delivered for the device and not the
global watermark.
Is that possible, or have anyone consider this feature?

Best

Lasse Nedergaard