Hi Avi,

did you have a look at the .connect() and .broadcast() API functionalities? They allow you to broadcast a control stream to all operators. Maybe this example [1] or other examples in this repository can help you.

Regards,
Timo

[1] https://github.com/ververica/flink-training-exercises/blob/master/src/main/java/com/dataartisans/flinktraining/solutions/datastream_java/broadcast/TaxiQuerySolution.java