Hi Konstantin -

I did take a look at the option you mentioned. Using that option I can
register a custom serializer for a custom type. But my requirement is a bit
different - I would like to have a custom AvroSerializer for *all* types
which implement SpecificRecordBase of Avro. The reason is I would like an
avro serializer that bypasses the problems mentioned in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-12501. I have such a serializer
(it's not Kryo serializer though) and I would like to use it in place of
AvroSerializer.

regards.