Hi,

Sorry for late response, somehow I wasn’t notified about your e-mail.

> So you meant implementation in DataStreamAPI with cutting corners would,
> generally, shorter than Table Join. I thought that using Tables would be
> more intuitive and shorter, hence my initial question :)

It depends what you are trying to do. Take a look at the class
TemporalRowtimeJoin and/or class TemporalProcessTimeJoin classes in Flink to
judge the complexity of writing your version of it vs using Table API just for
that.

> Regarding all the limitations with Table API that you mentioned, is there
> any summary page in Flink docs for that?

I don’t recall such summary :( Maybe someone else knows?

Piotrek