Hi Abhishek,

Based on your description, I think this FLIP proposal[1] seems to fit
perfectly for your use case.
you can also checkout the Github repo by Boris (CCed) for the PMML
implementation[2]. This proposal is still under development [3], you are
more than welcome to test out and share your feedbacks.

Thanks,
Rong

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-23+-+Model+Serving