Thanks,
Thats what I thought initially.
The issue is that because of this, during restart, it does not know which job
was running before (it is obtained from submitted job graph store).
Because this is empty, there is no restarted jobs and the cluster does not even
try to restore checkpoints.
I can see that checkpoints are stored correctly, but they are never accessed.

Boris Lublinsky
FDP Architect
boris.lublin...@lightbend.com
https://www.lightbend.com/