Hi All,
I'm looking for help regarding latency monitoring.

Let's say I have a simple streaming data flow with the following operators:
FlinkKafkaConsumer -> Map -> print.

In case I want to measure a latency of records processing in my dataflow, what
would be the best opportunity?
I want to get the duration of processing input received in the source until it
received by the sink/finished sink operation.

I've added my code: env.getConfig().setLatencyTrackingInterval(100);
And then, the following latency metrics are available:
[cid:image001.png@01D521EA.9F2873F0]
But I don't understand what exactly they are measuring? Also latency avg values
are not seem to be related to latency as I see it.

I've tried also to use codahale metrics to get duration of some methods but
it's not helping me to get a latency of record that processed in my whole
pipeline.

Is the solution related to LatencyMarker? If yes, how can I reach it in my sink
operation in order to retrieve it?

Thanks,
Roey.