Hi John,

I have not much experience wrt setting Flink up via systemd services. Why
do you want to do it like that?

1. In standalone mode, Flink won't automatically restart TaskManagers. This
only works on Yarn and Mesos atm.
2. In case of a lost TaskManager, you should run `taskmanager.sh start`.
This script simply starts a new TaskManager process.
3. I guess you could use systemd to bring up a Flink TaskManager process on
start up.

Cheers,
Till