Hi Lei Wang

Actually it will not work, job recovery from checkpoint by using jobid to
detect the snapshot directory, but when restart it in intellj and didn’t set
any configurations, jobid will regenerate and it will regard as a new job, so
you get the null state every time, you can follow by
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/state/checkpoints.html

Thanks,
Simon