Thanks for the ping Andrey.

For me the general answer is yes, but TBH it will probably not be added in
the foreseeable future due to lack of committer bandwidth (not only
QueryableState with TTL but all about QueryableState module) as per
Aljoscha pointed out in another thread [1].

Although we could see emerging requirements and proposals on QueryableState
recently, prioritizing is important for each open source project. And
personally I think it may help if we could gather more and clearly describe
the other-than-debugging use cases of QueryableState in production [2].
Could you share your case with us and why QueryableState is necessary
rather than querying the data from sink @Avi? Thanks.

[1] https://s.apache.org/MaOl
[2] https://s.apache.org/hJDA

Best Regards,