Hi Flavio,

Nice to hear your ideas on Table API!

Could you be more specific about your requirements? A detailed scenario
would be quite helpful. For example, do you want to emit multi records
through the collector or do you want to use the timer?

BTW, Table API introduces flatAggregate recently(both non-window
flatAggregate and window flatAggregate) and will be included in the near
coming release-1.9. The flatAggregate can emit multi records for a single
group. More details here[1][2].
Hope this can solve your problem.

Best, Hequn

[1]