Hi,

Extending the "RichInputFormat" class I could create my own MySQL input. I
want to use it for reading data continuously from a table but I observed
that the "RichInputFormat" class read all data and finish the job.

I guess for reading data continuously I need to extend the "SourceFunction"
but I observed that it has only two methods: the run() and the cancel()

So I was wondering is it possible to implement a new class to read data
from MySQL tables continuously? Like what we can do with Kafka connector

Thanks