Hi guys,

I’m trying to write elk log for flink, this help us to store/calculate
processing time of a group of operators for business auditing.

I read about process_function and Debugging Windows & Event Time in docs.
They’re focus on “keyed” events and monitoring using web/metric, where I want
to, for example:

val stream = env.add_source(kafka_source).map(doX).map(doY).filter(Z)
Async.unordedWait(stream, calApiBlah).add_source(kafka_source)

Track total time from `doY` till before add_source operator(). This kind of
time can be processing time,
or I want to track total time from source to sink of a stream event  (maybe
disgesting time?),
So the target is to retrieve out total time of a set of chosen operators

I think flink should have supported it somehow, but its just me haven’t found
it in the docs yet.

Thanks,

Andy,