Hi,

I'm trying to use AbstractTestBase in a test in order to use the mini
cluster. I'm using specs2 with Scala, so I cannot extend AbstractTestBase
because I also have to extend org.specs2.Specification, so I'm trying to
access the mini cluster directly using Specs2 BeforeAll to initialize it as
follows

private val miniClusterResource = AbstractTestBase.miniClusterResource
miniClusterResource.before()

The problem is that the code doesn't even compile, because it fails to
locate `org.apache.flink.runtime.testutils.MiniClusterResource`

```
[warn] Class org.apache.flink.runtime.testutils.MiniClusterResource not
found - continuing with a stub.
[warn] Class
org.apache.flink.runtime.testutils.MiniClusterResourceConfiguration not
found - continuing with a stub.
[error] Class org.apache.flink.runtime.testutils.MiniClusterResource not
found - continuing with a stub.
[warn] two warnings found
[error] one error found
[error] (Compile / compileIncremental) Compilation failed
[error] Total time: 1 s, completed Jul 22, 2019 9:38:49 PM
```

I'm importing the following libraries in build.sbt

"org.apache.flink" %% "flink-test-utils"  % flinkVersion,
"org.apache.flink" %% "flink-runtime"  % flinkVersion

Am I missing some additional library?

Thanks,

Juan