From: 陈Darling <chendonglin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 11:32
To: qcx978132...@gmail.com <qcx978132...@gmail.com>
Cc: user@flink.apache.org <user@flink.apache.org>; myas...@live.com
<myas...@live.com>
Subject: Fwd: FsStateBackend,hdfs rpc api too much,FileCreated and FileDeleted
is for what?

Hi Yun Tang

Your suggestion is very very important to us.
 According to your suggestion, We have suggested that users increase the
interval time (1 to 5 minutes) and set state.backend.fs.memory-threshold=10k.

But we only have one hdfs cluster, we try to reduce Hdfs api call, I don't know
if there is any possibility of re-optimization,

Thank you very much for your patience and help.

Darling
Andrew D.Lin

下面是被转发的邮件: