I agree but you have to know in which jar a job is contained..when you
upload the jar on our application you immediately know the qualified name
of the job class and in which jar it belongs to. I think that when you
upload a jar on Flink, Flink should list all available jobs inside it
(IMHO)..it  could be a single main class (as it is now) or multiple classes
(IMHO)