Hi,

Right now it is not possible to mix batch and streaming environments in a
job.
You would need to implement the batch logic via the streaming API which is
not always straightforward.

However, the Flink community is spending a lot of effort on unifying batch
and stream processing. So this will be much easier in a future version of
Flink.

Best, Fabian